CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Are you looking to protect yourself from fraud, identity theft, and scams? Maybe you’re wondering about the best way to use credit, how to shop for a used car, or maximize your security online.
The first week of March has been designated NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION WEEK.
22News has been bringing you information all week designed to educate and inform consumers and businesses about scams, understanding consumer rights, and making good decisions about spending and saving money.
- Child care centers could reopen next week
- At least 11 killed during US protests over the death of George Floyd, many of them black
- Nation’s streets calmest in days, pockets of violence continue
- White House softens on sending troops to states, sources say
- Trump says GOP is pulling convention from North Carolina