CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Are you looking to protect yourself from fraud, identity theft, and scams? Maybe you’re wondering about the best way to use credit, how to shop for a used car, or maximize your security online.
The first week of March has been designated NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION WEEK.
22News has been bringing you information all week designed to educate and inform consumers and businesses about scams, understanding consumer rights, and making good decisions about spending and saving money.
- Water pipe project on Berkshire Ave. in Springfield to interrupt traffic for 3 months
- Springfield City Council to appeal proposed projects rejected by state
- Former MA chief justice now special counsel to Springfield mayor
- 22News Notebook for August 14th
- Ludlow police brings back bicycle patrols