ORANGE, Mass. (WWLP) – The new TV series Castle Rock is now streaming on Hulu!
The Stephen King-based psychological-horror series was filmed in the Franklin County town of Orange from late 2017 to early 2018.
Orange transformed into the town of Castle Rock during that time, with establishments like the Castle Rock Pizza Factory, Rock-It Video Rental, and the Castle Rock Call, a fictional newspaper in the TV series.
You might even see some familiar faces while watching the series, as more than 1,500 people auditioned to be extras last summer.
Before you sit on the couch and get ready to binge-watch, the Orange Police Department wants you to keep one thing in mind…
“We have watched scary movies and we know what happens when people go investigate noises in the basement, at night, by themselves. Don’t do it!!!,” the police department joked on Facebook. “All kidding aside, we were very proud to help out the cast & crew with this project and are excited to see it come to fruition. Enjoy the show!”
- Castle Rock premieres July 25
- Hulu series Castle Rock has finished filming in the town of Orange
- Town of Orange getting into character as Castle Rock for TV series
- Western Mass. residents audition to be extras in Castle Rock
- New Hulu series “Castle Rock” to be shot in Orange