A family is without a place to live Sunday night after a fire at their home in Greenfield.
Greenfield Fire Captain Andrew Garvin told 22News a chimney fire got out of control and spread to the inside and outside of a home on Smead Hill Road.
A firefighter had to be taken to the hospital for a medical issue but is expected to be okay.
Greenfield called for help from multiple communities to help fight the fire. They mainly used tanker trucks filled with water because the fire hydrant was so far away.