ORANGE, Mass (WWLP) – A missing 21-year-old autistic man has been found safe in Orange.
According to Orange police, Gabe was found around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday and is doing well. His family is on their way to pick him up.
The search for Gabe began early Tuesday afternoon after he left his house on foot early that morning. Officers had to suspend their search around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The Massachusetts State Police helicopter helped local police with their search on Wednesday.
- As US grapples with virus, Florida hits record case increase
- Blue Lives Matter convoy to be held in support of local law enforcement
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- F1 star Hamilton raises right fist in fight against racism
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall in Texas