ORANGE, Mass (WWLP) – A missing 21-year-old autistic man has been found safe in Orange.
According to Orange police, Gabe was found around 3:00 p.m. Wednesday and is doing well. His family is on their way to pick him up.
The search for Gabe began early Tuesday afternoon after he left his house on foot early that morning. Officers had to suspend their search around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The Massachusetts State Police helicopter helped local police with their search on Wednesday.
- Belichick not taking Bengals lightly; denies knowledge of sideline video
- Police warning residents of cable company scam
- Fourth-grader’s UT shirt raises nearly $1 million for anti-bullying group
- Oh, baby! Fire department welcomes seven little ones to first responder family
- Disney-inspired Christmas lights display goes viral