PHOTOS: Chimney fire in Heath

Franklin County

HEATH, Mass. (WWLP) – The Heath Fire Department were called to a report of a fire Colrain Stage Road Monday night.

According to Health Fire Captain Charles Hamel, crews arrived at around 6 p.m. for a report of a chimney fire. Captain Hamel told 22News, the chimney was blocked. No injuries were reported.

Additional crews from the Colrain Firefighters’ Association assisted with Engine 1, 2, and 3.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

Trending Stories

Donate Today