RUSSELL, Mass. (WWLP) – Several towns across western Massachusetts have parking bans in place for Tuesday’s winter storm.
There will be no parking on the streets of Agawam from 12 a.m. Tuesday through noon on Wednesday.
A parking ban will be in effect from 11:59 p.m. Tuesday through 7:00 a.m. Wednesday.
During this period of parking ban, overnight parking is allowed in:
- The lower level of the parking garage,
- The town portion of the Pray Street Lot,
- Northern row of the town N Pleasant St Lot (row closest to church only).
Chester and Blandford
The towns of Chester and Blandford will have a parking ban starting at 1:00 p.m. on Monday until further notice. No on-street parking is allowed.
A parking ban is in effect from 9 a.m. Tuesday to 9 p.m. Tuesday. No parking is allowed on main streets and there is no parking on the EVEN side of side streets.
The DPW has implemented a parking ban beginning at 10 p.m. Monday until 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday. During a parking ban, there is no on-street parking allowed.
A parking ban is in effect from 8 p.m. Monday to 8 a.m. Wednesday morning.
A winter parking ban is in effect for both sides of streets from 3 a.m. Tuesday to 7 a.m. Wednesday.
There is a winter parking ban in effect from 8 p.m. Monday until Wednesday. No parking will be allowed on the odd side of the street unless otherwise posted and no parking on Cul-De-Sacs.
The Ludlow Department of Public Works has issued a parking ban from 7:00 p.m. on Monday to 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday. On-street parking will not be allowed due to snow removal.
The Town of Monson has issued a winter parking ban that will begin at 8 p.m. Monday evening and will run through 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
There will be a parking ban in effect Monday at 8 p.m. until Wednesday morning at 8 a.m. No on-street parking is allowed during this time frame.
A snow emergency has been declared with parking restrictions in the city of Pittsfield from 7 p.m. Monday through 7 p.m. Wednesday.
If off-street parking is not available, residents may park on the street observing the following
alternate side parking regulations:
- Between 7 p.m. March 13 and 7 p.m. March 14: parking is allowed on the odd side of the street
- Between 7 p.m. March 14 and 7 p.m. March 15: parking is allowed on the even side of the street
- Residents in and around downtown Pittsfield are encouraged to use the McKay Street parking garage throughout the duration of the emergency. Beginning 4 p.m. today (Monday) the garage will be available for free overnight parking through the duration of the snow event.
- All other existing and signed parking regulations remain active. Non-permitted vehicles are prohibited from parking or standing in any open municipal parking lot between the hours of 12 a.m. and 7 a.m.
Due to the upcoming winter storm, a parking ban will be in effect for both Russell and Montgomery from 3 p.m. Monday until 12:00 p.m. Wednesday.
A parking ban is in effect from 9 p.m. Monday to 7 a.m. Wednesday. No on-street parking will be allowed.
A parking ban is in effect from 9 a.m. Tuesday until further notice.
- No parking on the even side of the street from 7:00 p.m. -7:00 a.m.
- No parking on the odd side of the street from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A parking ban is in effect until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning. No parking is allowed on main streets and no parking on the EVEN side of side streets.
Violators of the parking bans might be subject to a ticket and/or tow.
A Winter Storm Warning is in effect now through 8 a.m. Wednesday for Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties, for the possibility of significant snowfall accumulation.
Some light rain and snow are likely on Monday with little to no snow accumulation during the daylight hours.