Smoke in care center in Turners Falls due to faulty air unit

Franklin County

(Photo: Turners Falls FD)

TURNERS FALLS, Mass (WWLP) – The full Turners Falls Fire Department was called to the Farren Care Center for a report of smoke in the building Friday morning.

According to the Turners Falls Fire Department, A faulty bearing in an air handling unit was found to be the cause of the smoke.

Firefighters isolated and secured the hazard.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

State Police Overtime Scandal

More State Police Overtime Investigation

Trending Stories

Donate Today