CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and 22News is working for you to help answer your questions.
Monday on 22News, Dr. Michelle Helms from Cooley Dickinson Health Care answered your questions about the disease. She is a breast surgeon and has experience fighting the disease from the inside.
- Guidelines say more women may need breast cancer gene test
- Discussing breast health and cancer prevention with Cooley Dickinson surgeon Michelle Helms
- Breast cancer in the family
Viewers sent their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Helms answered them. Watch the full live stream of the discussion below:
- PHOTOS: Snowfall in western Massachusetts
- 22News goes on ridealong with Southwick police
- Live Trump Impeachment Hearings & Analysis: Jennifer Williams, Alexander Vindman 1st to testify Tuesday
- Eye doctors warn of lash mites after growing trend of eyelash extensions
- Expect morning rain and snow mix, accumulation in the hills