CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and 22News is working for you to help answer your questions.
Monday on 22News, Dr. Michelle Helms from Cooley Dickinson Health Care answered your questions about the disease. She is a breast surgeon and has experience fighting the disease from the inside.
- Guidelines say more women may need breast cancer gene test
- Discussing breast health and cancer prevention with Cooley Dickinson surgeon Michelle Helms
- Breast cancer in the family
Viewers sent their questions to email@example.com and Dr. Helms answered them. Watch the full live stream of the discussion below:
- GOP to block infrastructure bill over climate requirements
- Congressional Black Caucus lays out goals, agenda to follow-up on Justice in Policing Act
- House Democrats examine U.S.-China tensions amid coronavirus
- A friendship to remember: A failed cattle dog and a downed calf won’t leave each other’s side
- Springfield City Council defends proposed cuts to police department’s budget