SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Springfield woman is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Karen Matlock of Springfield is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “Diamond Millions ” instant ticket game on October 7th.
The ticket was bought at Dairy Mart on Wilbraham Road in Springfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Sixty-three $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $30 “Diamond Millions” instant game.
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Murder warrant secured for Qinxuan Pan in connection to killing of Yale grad student, officials say
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Six Flags hiring employees online, as they prepare for expected spring reopening
- Town of East Longmeadow announces recycling calendar