SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Springfield woman is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Karen Matlock of Springfield is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “Diamond Millions ” instant ticket game on October 7th.
The ticket was bought at Dairy Mart on Wilbraham Road in Springfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Sixty-three $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $30 “Diamond Millions” instant game.
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- U-Haul truck stuck under railroad underpass in Monson
- Democrats cancel Central Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus on I-35
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Daylight saving time comes to an end late Saturday night
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?