SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Springfield resident is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Raymond Joyner of Springfield has claimed a $1 million prize (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game on July 12.
Joyner chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $1 million (before taxes). He bought his ticket at Benton Park Package Store located at 521 State Street in Springfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
The “Diamond Millions” is a $30 Massachusetts lottery scratch ticket.
The lottery added five new instant tickets:
$10,000,000 MEGA MONEY ($20)
- Win up to $10,000,000 instantly
- All winning tickets total $30 or more
QUICK $500 ($10)
- Top prize $500
- Loaded with $500 prizes
CA$H TO GO! ($5)
- Win up to $1,000,000 instantly
- Over $57,000,000 in prizes
FULL OF $100s ($2)
- Win up to $100,000 instantly
- Loaded with $100 prizes
$10,000 GOLD RUSH ($1)
- Win up to $10,000 instantly
- $10 Bonus Spot, win $10 automatically