SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Springfield resident is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “$2,000,000 50X Cashword” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Stephan R. Maignan of Springfield has claimed a $1 million prize (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “ $2,000,000 50X Cashword” instant ticket game on November 29th.
Maignan chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes). He plans on using some of the money toward his upcoming wedding.
The ticket was bought at Nouria, located at 518 Memorial Avenue in West Springfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
The “$2,000,000 50X Cashword” is a $10 Massachusetts lottery scratch ticket.
Western Massachusetts Winners:
- Westfield man wins $1M lottery
- Easthampton man wins $1 million in lottery
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Springfield
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Chicopee Boys & Girls Club honors “Youth of the Year” recipient
- 22News Notebook for September 29th
- Former employees at the Holyoke Soldiers’ Home could face up to 65 years in prison
- Former Senate President could return to MA State House as a lobbyist after resignation
- State legislature hold no formal sessions two months after voting to extend formal sessions