WESTFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Westfield has confirmed 24 cases of coronavirus.
The number of cases was posted to the city’s website at 10 a.m. Thursday.
22News left a message with Westfield’s public health director for a statement.
As of 4 p.m. Wednesday, there were 1,838 cases of COVID-19 in the state of Massachusetts.
- Information on the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Cases, quarantine and monitoring
- Prevention and treatment
- Preparation in Massachusetts
- Travel information
- Guidance and recommendations
- Frequently asked questions
- Printable fact sheets
- Infectious disease emergencies (617) 983-6800