4 people displaced following fire on Union Street in Springfield

Hampden County

A fire in Springfield has left four people without a place to stay.
 
Springfield Fire Department spokesman Dennis Leger told 22News the fire started in the bathroom of an apartment at 306 Union Street.

The Red Cross of Western Massachusetts is helping four people find another place to live.

Leger said the fire was started by an electrical issue. The fire was put out quickly, no one was hurt.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

State Police Overtime Scandal

More State Police Overtime Investigation
LIVE NOW /
22News Morning Newscast

Trending Stories

Love Your Pet

More Love Your Pet