Business West celebrated it’s “40 Under 40” at the Log Cabin Thursday night.
The annual event recognizes 40 Pioneer Valley professionals who have achieved success and given back to the community.
This year’s 40 honorees were chosen from among 180 nominees, including young business owners, politicians, and attorneys.
Among the recipients, law firm community relations director Yahaira Antonmarchi, who grew up in South Hadley and Holyoke.
“It is amazing,” Antonmarchi told 22News. “I mean this is what it is all about. I go to work every day and I do all of our charitable things all of our community involvement, and it’s the community that I grew up in. Giving back to it is just priceless.”
Simalid Hogan, regional director of the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center, was honored with this year’s Continuing Excellence Award.
40 Under Forty, Class of 2018:
• Amanda Abramson, Realtor, Cohn & Co. Real Estate
• Yahaira Antonmarchi, Director of Community Relations, the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone
• Lindsay Barron, Loan Originator, Applied Mortgage
• Nathan Bazinet, Director, Annual Giving & Grants, Cooley Dickinson Health Care
• Andrew Bresciano, Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, Greenfield Savings Bank
• Saul Caban, Youth Counselor & Operations Coordinator, CareerPoint
• Jamie Campbell, Business Development Specialist, Connecticut Busines Systems
• Crystal Childs, Marketing and Creative Consultant
• Nathan Costa, President, Springfield Thunderbirds
• Jamie Daniels, Owner and Director, Polestar Therapy
• Kathleen Dion, Counsel, Robinson & Cole LLP
• Hayley Dunn, Manager, Community Relations, Eversource Energy
• Erica Flores, Associate Attorney, Skoler, Abbott & Presser, P.C.
• Marc Gammell, Co-founder and CEO, Treaty Biotech
• Bhuwan Gautam, President of Board of Directors, Bhutanese Society of Western Massachusetts
• Cindy Gaynor, Co-founder, LOOC Marketing; Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
• Daniel Dali Haber, Owner and Trainer, Mountain View Training Center
• Scott Haselkorn, President, Haselkorn Inc.
• Chrissy Howard, Instructional Leadership Specialist, Springfield Public Schools
• Rehan Hussain, CEO and Founder, Jeneyus
• Graham Immerman, Director of Marketing, MachineMetrics
• David Johndrow, Owner, Gleason Johndrow Landscaping/Gleason Johndrow Rentals
• Bryan Kaye, President, BKaye Realty and Insurance
• Caitlin Kelley, Branch Supervisor, Springfield Public Library
• Ashley Kohl, Owner, Ohana School of Performing Arts
• Pia Sareen Kumar, Co-owner and Chief Strategy Officer, Universal Plastics Group
• Tiffany Labrie, Project Manager and Associate, Tighe & Bond Inc.
• Ben Leonard, Senior Vice President,Wells Fargo/Middle Market Banking
• Jeremy Lipka, Recovery Coach Supervisor, Center for Human Development
• Marianna Litovich, Founder and Board President, All Our Kids Inc.
• Ellen Moorhouse, Realtor, NRG Real Estate Services Inc.
• Jason Niles, Vice President, Relationship Manager, Berkshire Bank
• Chris Olson, Vice President, MassMutual Financial Group
• Alison Silber, Family Lawyer, Law Offices of Alison Silber
• Mike Stone, Partner, Cofab Design and Brick Coworkshop
• John Veit, Senior Marketing Associate, Firm Recruiter, Meyers Brothers Kalicka, P.C.
• Danielle Veronesi-Polastry, Marketing Director, Peter Pan Bus Lines
• Michelle Wirth, Co-owner and Marketing Director, Mercedes-Benz of Springfield
• Jacob Wycoff, Meteorologist, Western Mass News
• Bethany Young, Director, Kehillah, Springfield Jewish Community Center