WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The search for a missing West Springfield man has been suspended Monday and will resume Tuesday, police announced late Monday night.
West Springfield Police and the Massachusetts State Police Airwing searched nearly all day for 38-year-old Kevin Kimball, a man who was been reported missing by his family on Sunday.
Police say Kimball may be in the Mittineague Park area and the public is urged to contact the department if they have any information or sighting of Kimball.
Police Sgt. Joseph LaFrance stated in a Facebook post:
While we ask the public to contact us with any information or sightings of Kevin, we respectfully ask the public not to show up in Mittineague Park tomorrow morning to try and locate or search for him. This is at the request of the detective bureau working the case and Kevin’s family.Sgt. Joseph LaFrance, West Springfield Police Department
Anyone with information about Kevin’s whereabouts is asked to contact the West Springfield Police Department at 413-263-3210.
- Man charged with South Bridge Street murder in Holyoke to be arraigned
- Iran lawmaker says 50 dead from new virus in city of Qom
- Northampton father convicted of trying to kill 7-year-old daughter scheduled to be sentenced in court
- Expect new traffic pattern off of Park Street in Easthampton due to school construction
- Early voting begins in Massachusetts