An update on the cats that were found in a home in Ludlow where they were living in what police called “deplorable conditions.”
According to the MSPCA, all 21 of them are now settled into the Nevins Farm adoption center in Methuen.
Some of them do have some minor health issues that are still being treated.
The MSPCA said they expect all 21 cats will be placed for adoption, though it’s too early to know at this stage which homes will be suitable because they are still recovering.
- Animal cruelty charges after 21 cats found in Ludlow home
- Woman arrested in connection with 21 abandoned cats at Ludlow home
- Neighbors relieved after rescue of 21 cats from Ludlow home
- Ludlow police investigating after 21 cats found abandoned in home on West St.
- Animal cruelty investigation underway after 21 abandoned cats found in Ludlow home