Chimney fire at Indian Orchard home

Hampden County

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Springfield firefighters put out a chimney fire at a home in the city’s Indian Orchard neighborhood early Monday morning.

According to Springfield Fire Captain Drew Piemonte, crews were called to the fire at 93 Primrose Street just after 2 a.m. The fire was put out by about 3 a.m.

No injuries were reported in the fire.

The Springfield Arson and Bomb Squad is looking into the cause of the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

State Police Overtime Scandal

More State Police Overtime Investigation

Trending Stories

Donate Today