SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The Springfield Fire Department was called to a house fire on Kirk Drive that left one person injured Sunday night.

According to Springfield Fire reports the house fire came in around 8 p.m. Sunday. When crews arrived, the front of the house and the front yard was on fire. The three engines on site were able to stop the fire.

One person was taken to a local hospital by AMR due to difficulty breathing and minor burns, according to Springfield Fire Captain Drew Piemonte.

On Monday morning, firefighters were called back to the home after the fire had reignited.

The cause of the house fire was due to an electrical malfunction.