UPDATE // A fire on Sunday evening was caused by an electrical issue, prompted state and local fire officials to warn about how potentially dangerous these situations can be.

CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Firefighters are working to put out a fire at a three-story house in Chicopee Sunday evening.

Our 22News crews arrived at the home, located at 315 Chicopee Street, around 5 p.m. and could see smoke pouring from the residence.

We’ve reached out to the Chicopee Fire Department for more information and we’ll update you as soon as more information becomes available.