SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The Sheraton Springfield hosted an Easter Brunch on Sunday.
An estimated 500 patrons came for a Sunday meal and were joined by the Easter bunny and live entertainment from Ethel Lee.
The Sheraton’s Vice President & General Manager, Stacey Gravanis, told 22News this is the biggest turnout they have had since 2019.
“It’s definitely a different lightness and a whole different feel than we have seen in the last few years. We are delighted to see our families return year-after-year. We see the children grow into young adults and we see the grandchildren come in so it’s special for us too.”
The menu for the buffet featured:
- Welcome Mimosa
- Fresh omelets made to order
- Hand-carved ginger peach glazed ham
- Slow-roasted leg of lamb
- Chicken Piccata with Artichoke Hearts
- Pan Seared Salmon with Spring Leeks
- White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Flat Bread to include: Chorizo/Fig/Cilantro/Goat Cheese
- Tomato/Roasted Garlic/Basil/Mozzarella
- Peel and Eat Tiger Shrimp
- Spring Vegetable Garden Salad
- Cucumber and Cous Cous Salad
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Asparagus
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Fine Herbs
- French Toast Casserole/Pecan Praline Topping
- Smoked Bacon/Country Sausage
- Roasted Breakfast Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Sweet Bell Peppers
- Fresh Berries and Sliced Seasonal Melons
- Danish Rings
- Fresh Baked Muffins
- Carrot cake cupcakes
- Lemons and blueberry bars
- Holiday cookies
- Mini pastries
Free parking was also available for guests at the brunch.