Fire on Belmont Ave in Springfield caused by faulty electrical outlet

Hampden County

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Fire crews worked to put out a fire on Belmont Avenue in Springfield Thursday.

According to the Springfield Fire Department, a fire was put out at 85 Belmont Avenue. The cause has been determined to be a faulty electrical outlet.

MAP: 85 Belmont Ave in Springfield

The fire department says there were no reported injuries.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

Trending Stories