HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP) – The monthly list of calls for service for the Holyoke Fire Department was released for the month of October.
Overall, the department was called 552 times for incidents, with 47% of the total for rescue and emergency medical services. There were 25 fires in the city that the members of the department were called to.
- Rescue & Emergency Medical Service: 257 incidents / 46.56%
- False Alarm & False Call: 123 incidents / 22.28%
- Good Intent Call: 108 incidents / 19.57%
- Service Call: 26 incidents / 4.71%
- Fires: 25 incidents / 4.53%
- Hazardous Condition (no fire): 13 incidents / 2.36%
For the month of September, there were a total of 435 incidents that include 32% for rescue and emergency medical services and 25 fires however, two incidents are listed as overpressure rupture, explosion, and overheating (no fire).