SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Revenue at MGM Springfield has increased for the second month in a row since it dropped in January.
According to a news release sent to 22News from the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, for the month of March the casino made more than $25.5 million.
About $7 million of it was from table games, and around $18.5 million came from slots. More than $6 million of the month’s profits were collected in state taxes.
March’s revenue is the highest amount the casino has made since it’s first full month of operation in September of 2018.
MGM Springfield monthly gross gaming revenue:
- Opening weekend: $9,456,976
- September 2018: $26,952,096
- October 2018: $22,242,742
- November 2018: $21,247,914
- December 2018: $21,583,225
- January 2019: $19,698,053
- February 2019: $21,500,878
- March 2019: $25,684,173