SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – 22News crew noticed that the Mardi Gras was back in business, while the lights at Adolfo’s were off.
On Adolfo’s Facebook, the entertainment spot was listed as “Open Now” even with the lights off Monday night. The restaurant, located at 254 Worthington Street in Springfield, opens Monday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
22News looked into the status of Mardi Gras and Adolfo’s after agents from the FBI, IRS, and detectives from State Police searched the properties last Wednesday. FBI and IRS have yet to provide specific details about their investigations.
According to the City of Springfield’s licensing records, a scheduled entertainment licensing hearing to discuss several failures by the popular downtown entertainment spot scheduled for Monday afternoon was canceled.
22News also attempted to call Adolfo’s, but they have not yet called us back.
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- San Francisco bans tobacco smoking inside apartments, but pot smoking OK
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- They’re back: JibJab releases 2020 year in review video