One man burned in Indian Orchard kitchen fire

Hampden County
SFD Beauregard St._1536656812151.jpg.jpg

One man was burned after a fire in Indian Orchard Monday night. 

According to Springfield Fire Captain Brian Tetreault, firefighters were called to 56 Beauregard Street at 5:27 p.m. for a small kitchen fire that started while cooking with oil.

Tetreault said the 50-year-old resident suffered first degree burns to his arms and hands after he tried to put out the fire. 

The man was treated for his burns by EMTs. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

State Police Overtime Scandal

More State Police Overtime Investigation
LIVE NOW /
Watch 22News at 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.

Donate Today