AGAWAM, Mass. (WWLP) – Six Flags’ 30-hour coffin challenge has come to an end after starting at noon Saturday.
Six contestants started off in the coffins and participated in various challenges every two hours for the entire time.
One contestant was eliminated Sunday morning at 2:30AM.
22News was there when another contestant was eliminated during a challenge this afternoon. That contestant had to drink a milkshake with baby food in it.
Six Flags officials said the contestants really bonded over their time in the coffins, one even giving another a friendship bracelet.
“The crowd has been insane. We’ve actually had guests show up with signs, complete strangers, following on social media and cheering folks on. So it’s definitely been a community rallying for these contestants.”Jennifer Mcgrath, Six Flags New England Communications Manager
The final winner of the challenge gets $600, season passes for next year and Fright Fest passes.
- Northampton protesters hold Black Lives Matter rally on Fourth of July
- WATCH LIVE: Fourth of July fireworks across the Las Vegas skies
- For nation’s birthday, Trump slams the enemies within
- Waterbury Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek