SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – The weekly COVID-19 update meeting for the City of Springfield will take place on Tuesday morning instead of Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The meeting will be at 10:15 a.m. and feature updates from the following people:
- Health Commissioner Helen Caulton-Harris
- Superintendent of Schools Dan Warwick
- City Solicitor Ed Pikula
- Police Commissioner Cheryl Clapprood
- Fire Commissioner BJ Calvi
- Director of Human Resources William Mahoney
- CAFO TJ Plante
- Executive Director of PBRM Patrick Sullivan
- DPW Director Chris Cignoli
- CDO Tim Sheehan
- Baystate Health President and CEO Dr. Mark Keroack
- Mercy Medical Chief Medical Officer and Regional Chief, Addiction Medicine and Recovery Services Dr. Robert Roose
As of January 14, the city of Springfield has 13,098 positive cases of COVID-19 and 2,160 of those cases are within the last 14 days.