SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – From September to May, STCC will offer a range of affordable dental care with no insurance needed.
According to a news release sent to 22News, dental care offers will include a medical-dental history, vital sign assessment, extraoral and intraoral examination for oral cancer screening, dental hygiene treatment care plan, tobacco cessation counseling, and more!
“Price is number one because it’s a flat fee, it’s $35 for deep cleaning,” said Dan Bourque of Springfield. “The people are polite, they know what they’re doing. I’m very excited to come here. I was recommended by a dentist to come here because I don’t have insurance.”
Prices and services are listed below:
- Full Mouth radiographs- $30.00
- Panoramic radiographs- $30.00
- Sealants per tooth- $10.00
- Arestin per cartridge- $15.00
- Tooth whitening (full kit)- $85.00
- Whitening touchup kit – $15
- Tooth whitening strips- $40
- Mouthguard/Nightguard- $50
STCC’s dental hygiene clinic sees patients every weekday except Wednesdays.
On November 16, the school will host “Community Dental Day” where they will offer free dental exam X-rays, extractions and restorations.