RUSSELL, Mass. (WWLP) – Right and center lanes are closed on I- 90 westbound in Russell following a crash involving two tractor-trailers Monday afternoon.
According to Massachusetts State Police, serious injuries have been reported.
- Section of I-90 eastbound, westbound, in Russell, West Stockbridge, Lee, Becket to undergo construction
- Photo sent just before Naya Rivera’s disappearance at Lake Piru may help find her, official says
- Washington to shed ‘Redskins’ name Monday, reports say
- Portion of Route 32 in Palmer under construction until Friday
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego