HADLEY, Mass. (WWLP) – The Easter bunny is making its way to the Hampshire Mall for photos beginning on Friday.
Easter is a Christian festivity that marks the resurrection of Jesus. It always falls on a Sunday during March or April. The date of Easter is determined by the first full moon after the first day of spring (the vernal equinox).
This year the first full moon called the pink moon after the vernal equinox (which is March 20) is on Thursday, April 6. Easter Sunday is then determined to be April 9th.
The Easter bunny will be located in Cafe’ Square at Hampshire Mall from March 24 through April 8. To visit the bunny, reservations are recommended by visiting whereisbunny.com, those who pre-book will receive two free gifts.
The Easter Bunny will be available during these hours:
- Friday, March 24 and Saturday March 25: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 26: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 27-Thursday, March 30: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, April 3-Thursday, April 6: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.