Faulty chimney fire in Belchertown leaves 3 children, 3 adults without home

Hampshire County

Six residents are without a home after a house fire on Federal Street Wednesday night. 

Belchertown Police told 22News said a faulty chimney caused the fire to spread to the house.  

Luckily, no injuries were reported.  

Officer Michael Roney told 22News three children and three adults were affected by the fire.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Watch Live: Sunday Night Football

Trending Stories