SOUTH HADLEY, Mass. (WWLP) – The Friendly’s on Newton Street has closed its doors effective immediately. In a statement to 22News from Friendly’s Restaurant, the store located at 489 Newton Street in South Hadley closed on Sunday, February 25 and “will cease operations, effective immediately.”No further details were available.
- Friendly’s introduces “Nor’easter Pothole” ice cream flavor
- Friendly’s co-founder Curtis Blake’s 100th birthday celebrated
- Friendly’s closed Chicopee distribution center, dozens to lose jobs
- Governor Baker visits Friendly’s headquarters in Wilbraham
- Friendly’s selling manufacturing and retail ice cream business to Dean Foods Company