SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Springfield resident is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “$1,000,000 Lucky” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Migdalia Ayende of Springfield has claimed a $1 million prize (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “$1,000,000 Lucky” instant ticket game on December 2nd.
Ayende chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes).
The ticket was bought at South End Convenience, located at 679 Main Street in Springfield. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Two additional $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $5 “$1,000,000 Lucky” instant game.
Western Massachusetts Winners:
- $1 million lottery ticket sold to Springfield resident
- Westfield man wins $1M lottery
- Easthampton man wins $1 million in lottery
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Springfield
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Section of I-90 eastbound, westbound, in Russell, West Stockbridge, Lee, Becket to undergo construction
- Photo sent just before Naya Rivera’s disappearance at Lake Piru may help find her, official says
- Washington to shed ‘Redskins’ name Monday, reports say
- Portion of Route 32 in Palmer under construction until Friday
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego