WILBRAHAM, Mass. (WWLP) – Wilbraham Police say there is no human vaccine for EEE.
According to the Wilbraham Police Department, the best way to protect yourself is to keep mosquitos from biting you.
Police advise wearing long sleeves, tucking pants into socks and shirts into pants when outdoors.
For updated information on EEE, visit mass.gov.
- EEE risk level raised to critical in Hampden, Hampshire County communities
- Why your risk of EEE is higher in Massachusetts
- How EEE spreads and lowering your risk
- Local boaters reminded to take caution as EEE levels reach critical
- Fourth confirmed human case of EEE in Massachusetts