WESTFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A Westfield man is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “$10,000,000 Gold” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Donald Lamagdeleine of Westfield is a $1 million prize winner (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “10,000,000 Gold” instant ticket game on November 8th.
Lamagdeleine chose the cash option on its prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (before taxes).
The ticket was bought at Stop & Shop located at 2265 Northampton Street in Holyoke. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Two $10 million prizes and ten $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $20 “$10,000,000 Gold” instant game.
Western Massachusetts Winners:
- Easthampton man wins $1 million in lottery
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Springfield
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Chicopee
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Greenfield on Friday the 13th
- $1 million lottery ticket sold in Ludlow
- $4 million lottery ticket sold in Feeding Hills
- Orange man won $4 million on lottery ticket
- Rotary club gives back to the families with Halloween drive thru event
- U-Haul truck stuck under railroad underpass in Monson
- Democrats cancel Central Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus on I-35
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Daylight saving time comes to an end late Saturday night