CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time to start thinking about where to get your Christmas tree.
Going to pick out a Christmas tree is many families’ tradition for the holiday season, but where can you go to get one? There are multiple locations that are available across western Massachusetts where you can get your family’s Christmas tree.
Here are some Christmas tree farms that are in western Massachusetts:
- GlenGary Christmas Tree Farm– Agawam
- Paul Bunyan’s Farm & Nursery– Chicopee
- Radebaugh’s Christmas Tree Farm– Belchertown
- Northeast Christmas Tree Farms, Chesnut Mountain Christmas Tree Farm– Hatfield
- Fletcher Farm– Southampton
- Kingsbury’s Christmas Trees– South Deerfield
- Emerson Family Tree Farm– Greenfield
- Ket-Tree Farms & Nursery, Silver Bell Farm– Monson
- Hickory Hill Farm– Westfield
- Randalls Tree Farm- Granby
- Bailey’s Squire Farm– East Longmeadow
- Zaskey Christmas Tree Farm– Hadley
Those are just some of the farms that you and your family can go to this year. Whether you like to chop down your own tree or pick up a pre-cut tree, this holiday tradition is so much fun, but keep in mind that the price of trees is also going up this year.