Planning on going Black Friday shopping? Here’s a list of what times malls and stores open on Friday!
STORE HOURS & DEALS
The e-commerce site has already started posting some Black Friday deals and offered free-shipping specials for non-Amazon Prime users. The deals “will be available on various dates and times between November 16 and November 23.”
Best deals: Echo Dot, $24; Echo Spot, $90, Echo Show, $180; Kindle Paperwhite, $80; Fire HD 8 tablet with hands-free Alexa, $50; Blink XT single security camera, $79; Blink three-camera system, $230.
Online sales begin at 11 p.m. the night before Thanksgiving.
Best deals: Sixth generation iPad, $250; PlayStation 4 (Spider-Man bundle) $199; XBox One S (Minecraft bundle), $200; 65-inch smart Roku TV, $398; 40-inch Hisense TV, $99; Eight-quart Instant Pot, $59; Google Home Mini, $25; Roku Ultra, $48; iPhone 6s Plus, $199; Samsung GS7, $199; Beats wireless earbuds, $75; $300-$400 gift cards with purchase of iPhone 8 models and Galaxy S8 model phones.
The retailer has great deals on kitchen products, electronics, and more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Doors will open at 7 a.m. and close at 11 p.m. on Black Friday.
Shopping Malls (individual store hours may vary, visit mall websites for more information) :
- Berkshire Mall: 6:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Eastfield Mall: 9:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Enfield Square Mall: Thanksgiving Day, some stores open at 5:00 P.M. – 1:00 A.M., Friday: 7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Hampshire Mall: 7:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Holyoke Mall at Ingleside: 7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. (some stores opening as early as 12:00 A.M.)
- Lee Premium Outlets: 6:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- The Shoppes at Buckland Hills: Thanksgiving Day 6:00 P.M. – 12:00 A.M.; Friday 6:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Thornes Marketplace: 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Westfarms Mall: Thanksgiving Day 6:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M. ; Friday 7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Major store openings (Stores are closed on Thursday unless otherwise noted):
- A.C. Moore: 7:00 A.M.
- Barnes & Noble: 8:00 A.M.
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond: 6:00 A.M.
- Best Buy (Connecticut): Thursday – 5:00 P.M. — 1:00 A.M., Friday 8:00 A.M.
- Best Buy (Massachusetts): 1:00 A.M.
- Big Lots: 6:00 A.M.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: 9:00 A.M.
- Burlington Coat Factory: 7:00 A.M.
- Christmas Tree Shops: 12:30 A.M.
- Costco: 9:00 A.M.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (Connecticut and New Hampshire): Thursday – 6:00 P.M. – 2:00 A.M., Friday 5:00 A.M.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (Massachusetts): 12:30 A.M.
- Hobby Lobby: 8:00 A.M.
- Home Depot: 6:00 A.M.
- HomeGoods: 7:00 A.M.
- JCPenney (Connecticut and New Hampshire): Thursday – 2:00 P.M.
- JCPenney (Massachusetts): 12:30 A.M.
- Kmart (Massachusetts): 12:00 A.M.
- Kohl’s (Connecticut and New Hampshire): Thursday – 5:00 P.M. (24 hours)
- Kohl’s (Massachusetts): 1:00 A.M.
- Lowe’s: 6:00 A.M.
- Macy’s (Connecticut): Thursday – 5:00 P.M., Friday 6:00 A.M.
- Macy’s (Massachusetts): 12:30 A.M.
- Marshall’s: 7:00 A.M.
- Michael’s (Massachusetts): 7:00 A.M.
- Old Navy (Holyoke): 1:00 A.M.
- Sears (Massachusetts): 7:00 A.M.
- Target (Connecticut): Thursday – 5:00 P.M. – 1100 A.M., Friday – 7:00 A.M.
- Target (Massachusetts): 7:00 A.M.
- TJ Maxx: 7:00 A.M.
- Walmart (Connecticut and New Hampshire): Thursday- 6:00 P.M.
- Walmart (Massachusetts): 1:00 A.M.
BLACK FRIDAY APPS
The Flipp app lets you search flyer deals and coupons by item, brand or category to quickly find deals in your area.
The Santa’s Bag app allows you to budget presents for everyone on your Christmas list.
The price comparison app that allows you to save your favorite items and compare prices.
The app will notify you of coupons and other deals. Users can also communicate with each other and share saving tips.
Download ShopSavvy and find deals from popular stores. Use your phone to scan the barcode of any item and compare prices.
Ebates, a cashback website is offering shoppers “double cash back” at participating retailers, too, for a limited time. For more information, visit ebates.com.
Find deals, coupons and online promo codes from over 100,000 retailers and get notified when more deals become available.
Get cash back while you shop online at more than 1,500 retailers, including big names like Amazon, Walmart and Target.