SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Several cities and towns will be celebrating the Fourth of July with fireworks and events. 22News has compiled all the events happening this weekend.
- Agawam: Six Flags will be hosting a firework display at 9:15 p.m. on July 3 and July 4.
- Enfield: Parade at 11:00 a.m. and a firework display at 9:30 p.m. on July 3.
- East Longmeadow: Fireworks will be at 9:30 p.m. on July 3. The annual carnival is also being held now until July 3.
- Granville: A parade will be held July 3, starting at 10:00 a.m. at the town highway department on Old Westfield Road and end on the town green. Full directions are on the Granville Police Facebook page.
- Greenfield: A 4th of July celebration will be held Monday, July 5 with a firework display scheduled for 9:35 p.m. at Beacon Field.
- North Adams: A firework display will be held at 9:30 p.m. at the Joe Wolfe Field.
- Pittsfield: Firework display held on July 4 at Wahconah Park
- South Hadley: The South Hadley fireworks have been rescheduled for September 4.
- Springfield: Festivities begin at 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 4 at Riverside Park. Maxxtone, will perform live at 7 p.m. followed by Fireworks by Grucci pyrotechnic wizardry at 9:30 p.m.
- Warren: The town’s fireworks have been rescheduled for August 28.
- Ware: The town’s fireworks have been rescheduled for August 14.
All events are tentative based on weather. It’s best to check with your town or local police department to see if events will still be held if it rains.
Several towns like Monson and Westfield have canceled their fireworks displays this weekend. However, Westfield is still considering options to reschedule the fireworks for a later date.