SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – MGM Springfield is now accepting reservations for select restaurants and entertainment venues.
MGM announced today that they’re accepting reservations for the following places:
- Cal Mare, an Italian restaurant that will have fresh seafood, homemade pastas, crudos and lighter Italian fare. For reservations, visit Open Table or call 413-273-5430.
- The Chandler Steakhouse, restaurant located in the former Union House Hotel with lead chef Hell’s Kitchen season 14 winner Meghan Gill. For reservations, visit Open Table or call 413-273-5420.
- Topgolf Swing Suite, a gaming center with three high-tech golf, baseball, and dodgeball simulators. For reservations, visit Open Table.
There are several more restaurants and entertainment spots opening in just a few weeks when MGM Springfield opens on August 24.
- MGM Springfield’s outdoor plaza to be year-round ‘hotspot’
- MGM Springfield’s Grand Opening: Traffic plan
- MGM Springfield accepting hotel reservations
- MGM Springfield announces nightlife venues, unique drinks