ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Governor Baker visits Berkshire Regional Collaborative Vaccination Site, provides update
- Great Barrington K9 officer Titan passes away
- Television Sales Account Executive
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers