ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Courts for Kids president visits Springfield College
- Maintaining smoke alarms essential to fire safety
- Logan Airport to begin screening for coronavirus, UMass Amherst suspends study abroad program
- 22News Notebook for January 29th
- NTSB: Helicopter that killed Kobe Bryant did not have recommended warning system