LUDLOW, Mass. (WWLP) – Multiple fire departments put out a house fire on Ray Street in Ludlow early Tuesday morning.
Ludlow Fire Captain Kent Doyle told 22News, crews were called to the fire just after 11:30 p.m. Monday night. He said the people inside the house made it out safely before they got there. However, Dolye said the residents won’t be able to stay there on Tuesday, but the house is not a total loss.
At least a dozen firefighters from Wilbraham and Ludlow worked together to put out the flames and no injuries were reported.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office is trying to determine how the fire started.
- City of Easthampton to honor George Floyd, others lost to police brutality Thursday
- Easthampton awarded grant to help small businesses
- Massachusetts State Police to help Boston PD keep order following violent protest
- Walsh: Positive rally tarnished by damaging end
- Landlords ask SJC to invalidate anti-eviction law