LUDLOW, Mass. (WWLP) – Multiple fire departments put out a house fire on Ray Street in Ludlow early Tuesday morning.
Ludlow Fire Captain Kent Doyle told 22News, crews were called to the fire just after 11:30 p.m. Monday night. He said the people inside the house made it out safely before they got there. However, Dolye said the residents won’t be able to stay there on Tuesday, but the house is not a total loss.
At least a dozen firefighters from Wilbraham and Ludlow worked together to put out the flames and no injuries were reported.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office is trying to determine how the fire started.
- Multiple fire departments put out house fire in Cummington
- Dog believed to have chewed off own leg; owner arrested
- Wanted: Rapist Leslie Dawson escaped from prison in 1986
- Celebrate the Magic of the Holidays with Yankee Candle Village
- Pie Week: Pumpkin pots de crème with toffee pecan crumble