LUDLOW, Mass. (WWLP) – Multiple fire departments put out a house fire on Ray Street in Ludlow early Tuesday morning.
Ludlow Fire Captain Kent Doyle told 22News, crews were called to the fire just after 11:30 p.m. Monday night. He said the people inside the house made it out safely before they got there. However, Dolye said the residents won’t be able to stay there on Tuesday, but the house is not a total loss.
At least a dozen firefighters from Wilbraham and Ludlow worked together to put out the flames and no injuries were reported.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office is trying to determine how the fire started.
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Certification at core of policing bill compromise
- Chicopee police trying to locate teenage girl
- Police: Man found shot on Norfolk Street in Springfield