MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Holyoke police investigating overnight homicide
- Grant Imahara, co-host of MythBusters and White Rabbit Project, dies at 49
- Weather Alert: More downpours and storms Tuesday
- What is contact tracing, and how does it work with COVID-19?
- What students are expected to do before heading back to school in fall