PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Poll: Mass. voters split over major election reform
- Lenk delays retirement, keeps SJC at full strength
- Guidance outlines ground rules for school, adult sports
- Family of teen who donated organs to South Hadley transplant recipient meet in Virginia
- Texas couple charged after infant son found dead in bucket of tar