Wind gusts over 60 miles per hour on Monday left a lot of damage to houses, businesses, cars, and more.
22News viewers sent us photos of their area showing the damage from the high wind warnings in western Massachusetts.
- Western Massachusetts Weather Alerts
- 76 MPH wind gust measured at Mt. Tom
- If a tree falls in your yard, who’s liable?
- Power outages, road closures continue into morning hours
- Employee injured after roof shingle of Frontera Grill in Chicopee comes down
- Power restored to Holyoke Mall
- Road closures in Greenfield due to wind damage
- 60-mph wind gusts tearing down trees, power lines across Western Massachusetts
- Why is it so windy in western Massachusetts Monday
- Reports of high wind gusts in western Massachusetts
- Reports of wind damage in western Massachusetts
- Wall collapsed off a building on Canal Street in Holyoke
- How to prepare for high winds, possible power outage
- Closings & Delays
- Snowfall Map
- Interactive Radar
- Flight Tracker
- Live Traffic Map
- Weather App