Residents without a home after workshop fire in Granby

News

GRANBY, Mass. (WWLP) – People in Granby have to find someplace else to stay after a workshop above their apartment caught fire Sunday afternoon.

Granby Fire Chief John Mitchell told 22News, firefighters were called to 21 Carver Street at around 2:40 p.m. to put out the fire.

They determined an issue with a wood stove is what started the fire.

No one was home at the time, and no one was hurt.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Only on WWLP.com | Digital First

More Digital First

State Police Overtime Scandal

More State Police Overtime Investigation

Trending Stories