CHARLTON, Mass. (WWLP) – A Charlton resident is a $1 million winner in the Massachusetts Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game.
According to the Massachusetts Lottery website, Stewart Burlingame of Charlton has claimed a $1 million prize (before taxes) in the Lottery’s “Diamond Millions” instant ticket game on his birthday, February 27th.
The ticket was bought at Charlton Gas & Market, located at 28 Worcester Road in Charlton. The retailer will get a $10,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
55 $1 million prizes have yet to be claimed in the $30 “Diamond Millions” Massachusetts lottery scratch ticket.
- Wet roads cause multiple crashes, fuel spill on I-90 in Westfield near Exit 3
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 25 new deaths, 1,166 new cases
- Coroner: Former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh’s death caused by complications of smoke inhalation
- Navy will decommission USS Bonhomme Richard damaged in suspected arson