PALMER, Mass. (WWLP) – The eastbound lanes of the Massachusetts Turnpike in Palmer were closed for a few hours after a multi-vehicle crash on Tuesday morning.
According to State Police Media Relations, the crash, which happened just past Exit 8, involved a tractor-trailer and a box truck. Photos sent to 22News also showed cars damaged in the crash.
Eastbound traffic was being diverted off the Pike at Exit 8 and onto Route 20, but all lanes are now open and traffic is clear.
Trooper Greaney of the State Police barracks in Charlton told 22News that no serious injuries were reported.
- Report: Students struggle with distance learning as grades tumble during pandemic
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill
- A mysterious object is expected to whizz past Earth Tuesday
- Water district trying to block construction of ‘secondary’ border wall in El Paso
- California could run out of ICU beds by Christmas due to COVID-19, officials say