SOUTH HADLEY, Mass (WWLP) – A man was killed in a two-car crash on Route 116 in South Hadley Thursday morning.
Northwestern District Attorney’s Office spokesperson Mary Carey identified the victim as 44-year-old Parmatma S. Khalsa, of Leverett.
Carey said the crash happened at about 7:22 a.m. on Route 116, near the Notch. The road was closed for several hours, but has since reopened.
South Hadley Police, Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office, MSP Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Section and MSP Crime Scene Services are still looking into what led up to the deadly crash.
- Teenager arrested after stabbing two relatives at a home in Montague
- How recent wet weather has changed our rainfall deficit
- Baystate Health: No COVID-19 patients at Noble, Franklin hospital
- 15-year-old girl shot during Braintree shooting, suspect identified
- Two brothers facing charges after police recover illegal firearms in Springfield