LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- 22News Notebook for April 20th
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs
- Bills establishing public law schools in 2 ‘underserved’ border regions clear Texas House
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says