WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Friday is New Hampshire Day at The Big E. Check out the Granite State with wood carvings, cheese, maple sugar and blueberry pie.
“Although the country was in the midst of the depression in 1930, the New Hampshire Building was constructed at a cost of $75,000. This majestic structure was built using New Hampshire granite for its columns and trim and features a curved porch and tall columns similar in style to the White House. A state map is built into the main entrance walk showing the state’s counties and major cities. “The Big E
- Protesters enter Minneapolis police station, set fires
- Local runners express disappointment over Boston Marathon cancellation
- West Springfield Police investigating crash on River Street, several roads closed
- Rachel’s Table partners with Westfield Food Pantry to provide 200 dinners
- 22News Notebook for May 29th