WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Friday is New Hampshire Day at The Big E. Check out the Granite State with wood carvings, cheese, maple sugar and blueberry pie.
“Although the country was in the midst of the depression in 1930, the New Hampshire Building was constructed at a cost of $75,000. This majestic structure was built using New Hampshire granite for its columns and trim and features a curved porch and tall columns similar in style to the White House. A state map is built into the main entrance walk showing the state’s counties and major cities. “The Big E
- Calling hours held for Springfield firefighter who died from job-related cancer
- Thousands of school buses recalled due to safety concerns
- South Deerfield father determined to prevent deadly overdoses after losing daughter
- Construction of new border wall in South Texas begins
- Members of Congress look to simplify FAFSA for low-income students